Paid Media Consultant
- Propellernet Ltd
- Brighton and remote - we offer great flexibility
- £35-£45K dependent on experience
- SEO & PPC, Marketing / PR
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Contract Type
About the role:
You have day to day responsibility for ensuring client accounts are meeting objectives across multiple channels.
You own the performance of your clients’ media channels including account builds, expansion, optimisation and testing and reporting.
With support from our Strategy team and insight tools, you help set strategic direction for clients across multiple media channels, ensuring that activity is planned and executed in the most effective way.
You will be client facing, providing incisive actionable insight through regular reporting, ad hoc client calls and face-to-face meetings.
You will be comfortable and confident presenting to multiple stakeholders.
You will support new business, auditing prospect’s activity and producing or presenting pitch material.
You will proactively identify case studies and award-worthy work, collaborating with the marketing team to write them up.
Our media team is self-managed. Every member contributes to the successful management of client work ensuring best practice and service development.
You will own certain roles within the self-managed team dependent on your skillset and how that dovetails with other team members.
Good Analytical skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Funnel, Supermetrics or other reporting tools
Ideally, you have up-to-date Google Ads and Analytics certifications
- You have a comprehensive operational knowledge of search, shopping and social channels as a minimum. Have an understanding of how each platform impacts a client at different stages in the marketing funnel.
- You have worked in paid media for at least 4 years either agency or client side.
- You are a quick learner, and embrace new platforms, features and functionality where they deliver benefits to your clients.
- You are commercially savvy, and understand how media performance impacts wider business activity.
- You are a self-starter that will enjoy autonomy and the opportunity to work in a self-managed team.
- You are comfortable communicating paid media performance and recommendations to stakeholders of all seniorities and levels of understanding.
- Naturally curious, you’re always looking for ways to improve how we do things.
- Comfortable setting expectations, forecasting performance, and leading on strategy for clients.
- Have a test and learn mindset, making data-driven choices to constantly optimise the account.
- Are able to audit accounts to spot low hanging fruit and long term growth opportunities.
- Have worked across different business verticals, such as but not necessarily, B2B, B2C, retail, luxury, travel etc.
Similar searches: Brighton and Hove, Marketing / PR, SEO & PPC, Remote working