- Propellernet Ltd
- Brighton and Remote - we're very flexible
- £45-£60K depending on experience
- SEO & PPC, Account Handling, Marketing / PR
- Full-Time, Flexible
- Contract Type
We are looking for an experienced Client Partner to join our award-winning team, working across our client portfolio.
You will be responsible for leading a portfolio of accounts to drive strategic growth across SEO, paid media, content and PR. You’ll share your knowledge and experience with all those around you to upskill wherever necessary.
Central to the role is acting both as strategic client counsel and project managing work through successfully to ensure great results, client satisfaction and commercial growth. You will be the key point of contact for your clients and the internal account team and will have full responsibility for the day-to-day running of the account, from strategically growing the account to resource planning and financial reconciliations.
The ideal candidate
- You have at least 5 years’ hands-on experience, either client or agency side, working with big brands – Ecommerce or travel experience is a bonus
- You can do the account handling project management side of things with your eyes shut
- You have broad experience of managing digital marketing projects and expert knowledge of SEO, paid media, content and digital PR
- You are a confident communicator with proven influencing and negotiation skills
- You’re at home liaising with clients and representing clients at inter-agency meetings – giving strategic counsel for the best results
- You have strong commercial acumen and financial management and are able to create, manage and reconcile complex annual budgets
- You’re able to project manage a team with diverse skillsets effectively
- You have a challenging and enquiring mind, with an ability to take a fresh perspective, keeping up to date with the latest thinking in digital marketing
- You embrace change and the challenge that comes with it
- You enjoy creating genuine working relationships with clients that create trust and growth
- Commercial ownership of 6 to 7 client accounts of different sizes – they will be single or multi-channel
- Ownership of all aspects of client servicing, project management, satisfaction, growth and development for your clients – extremely organised for the day-to-day as well as being able to speak to clients at a strategic level
- Work with the client (and our team) to develop client strategies that put them ahead of their competitors, continually adapting to the changing media environment and utilising new innovations as appropriate
- Use your digital marketing experience to challenge (and upskill as necessary) all those around you in their approach
- Motivate and lead the team to deliver high-impact work, developed and delivered against client strategy, to drive award-winning results
- Support new business initiatives with drive and enthusiasm
- Deliver against forecast targets for individual clients, working proactively to achieve them
- Play an active role to strive for continual improvement in the way we service and deliver to our clients, proactively making suggestions as appropriate
- Positively represent the company, developing relationships beyond the key marketing contacts
- Demonstrate the ability to be on the pulse of culture and technology
We’re a progressive, genuine and very conscious business with three pillars of success – People, Profit and Planet. We have an incredible culture that has been nurtured for years. We’re not solely focused on creating profit for shareholders. That’s important of course, but our initiatives around being a progressive, people first and carbon-positive workforce are equally important.
We can offer you an unrivalled working environment with a few of our many great perks listed here:
- Unlimited holiday
- Regular time out for your own personal development to become a better version of yourself and £1K budget to support that
- Remote first, flexible working hours
- Ride to work scheme & Free Brighton Bike hire
- Private Bupa health cash plan
- Contributory pension
- Life insurance
- £25 per month self-care fund
- £25 per month working-from-home costs support
- Half-price activities with a group of 4 x or more people (think paddle boarding, cinema club, go karting, choir etc!)
- Monthly book club including the cost of book or Audible
- Market-leading enhanced parental support including maternity & paternity leave and fertility support
- When we’re in the office, we’re five minutes from the beach
- Christmas and summer parties, of course!
- We’re committed to offsetting our emissions for the lives of every employee – everyone has their own forest being planted around the world starting with 250 trees each
Our approach to remote first working and onboarding
Since the pandemic, we’ve moved to a remote first way of working. We’re all able to work where we do our best work, whether that be from home, from our lovely central Brighton agency or a nearby café.
The agency is open daily for hot desking with most Brighton folks coming in two or three days each week. With some of us in Cornwall, London, the Midlands and home counties, our remote team come in at least once a month for team ‘anchor days’, as well as meeting up in London workspaces.
There are cross-team monthly lunches in Brighton to better get to know your new colleagues and out-of-work social get-togethers are very much encouraged, with subsidised activities for 4 or more people.
As well as your new laptop, a welcome box of goodies and introductory sessions with every team, you’ll also be buddied up with someone in another team to help you find your feet.
Don’t just take our word for it
We hold an Investors in People Award for Health and Wellbeing and were named a top 20 UK workplace for the last 9 years by the Great Places to Work (GPTW) Institute. 100% of our team surveyed by GPTW said: “Taking everything into account, I would say this is a great place to work.”
A great salary (dependent on experience) is available for this role, plus a profit-share bonus based on hitting company targets.
Similar searches: Account Handling, Brighton and Hove, Marketing / PR, SEO & PPC, Remote working