- Education Cubed
- 35k - 45k depending on experience
- Design / Creative
- Contract Type
Fancy being part of a fun, friendly, award-winning creative team designing impactful, meaningful & memorable creative? Then this could be for you…
This fast-paced, digital-first agency has grown from three to almost fifty staff in the space of six years and specialises in the higher education marketplace. We are winning lots of new clients, so this is an exciting time to join. We are based in the heart of Brighton’s vibrant and inspiring Kemptown, surrounded by fantastic coffee shops, eateries and bars.
You will work within our creative team to create brave and challenging work for our clients’ brands. Your ideas and creativity will demonstrate a natural design talent, with an eye for detail that is second to none. As Senior Designer you will help push our creative product to the next level and be the go to design voice in the agency.
- An outstanding and versatile designer with 5 years agency experience or equivalent.
- Passionate about your work and have excellent ideas and attention to detail.
- Happy to oversee all design projects.
- Confident leading multiple projects (in-house and client based), delivering outstanding work be it for digital, print, video, illustration or brand guidelines creation.
- Good experience line managing and mentoring middleweight and junior designers.
- Good knowledge of the latest design ad campaigns, design trends, best in practise and innovation.
- Confident in presenting to clients for regular work and pitches.
- Must have the motivation and commitment to work alone, but also enjoy collaborating with the team.
- Be able to work closely with the Creative Lead on bigger conceptual jobs and pitches.
- An excellent communicator with great organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates excellence in reading and understanding your audience.
- A creative designer who enjoys developing initial ideas through to completion.
- A fantastic portfolio.
- Always looking for opportunities to improve client brands and get more business.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premier Pro. After Effects is highly desired but not essential.
- Knowledge of the higher education sector and/or youth sector would be an advantage but not essential.
- Always looking to improve creative and design culture within the agency.
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- Good time management.
- Self-motivated with a sense of ownership.
- A passionate creative designer who enjoys developing ideas.
- Managing and inspiring design team members.
- Agile and copes well under pressure.
- A friendly, open, honest team player – no room for egos.
- 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off, plus 8 bank holidays
- Private health plan
- Regular team building and away days
- Excellent career prospects
- Career development plan
- Fun and friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours and from home
£35,000 – £45,000 depending on experience.
If you think you have what we’re looking for, we’d like to hear from you. Please send a CV and short cover letter explaining why you’re suitable for the role to George at firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to Work checks will be carried out with all individuals selected for interviews.
Similar searches: Brighton and Hove, Design / Creative