- Community Works
- Remote/office working with requirements for travel
- £33,706 FTE Actual Part time (0.6 WTE) £21,668
- Editorial / Content
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
Job Summary and Purpose
The role will develop and distribute communications for the Sussex Alliance, with and across the Sussex VCSE and with and to Sussex Health and Care partners. Work will include intranet content development, events coordination, and developing appropriate digital communications.
The post holder will develop new and existing communication channels, including social media to effectively share developments, learning and opportunities with partners.
The role will be recognised as a key point for communications between the Sussex Alliance and the wider sector. The postholder will link closely with the NHS Sussex, Communications Team.
- Support the development and rapid implementation of an adaptive one-year communication plan.
- Responsible for planning, creating, and coordinating the communication activity with and for the Sussex Alliance.
- Provide expertise and advice on establishing an identity for the Sussex VCSE Alliance.
- Write, edit, and distribute high-quality communications materials, appropriate for different channels including social media and target audiences. · Hold responsibility for the further development content of the Sussex VCSE digital platform as a key communication channel across system partners (VCSE, NHS partners and local authorities).
- Developing VCSE membership within the architecture of the Sussex VCSE digital platform.
- Develop effective relationships and partnership approaches with the Sussex Alliance members, the wider VCSE and NHS partners.
- Support the Sussex VCSE Alliance team to organise and deliver key events.
- To contribute to the development of impact measurement and evaluation of the work of the Sussex Alliance and the support team.
- To actively participate in regular supervision sessions, and team meetings as requested.
- To be willing to attend appropriate training courses and other development opportunities as agreed with your manager.
- To have awareness and compliance to Community Works policies and procedures, including Health and Safety.
- To create positive relationships and to treat all staff, volunteers and members of the public with dignity and respect, adhering to partnerships’ core aims and values, and adhering to equal opportunities and diversity statements and policies.
- To work outside of normal office hours if required to do so to meet the needs of the service.
- To carry out other relevant duties as requested
The duties and responsibilities may evolve over time to reflect the changing needs of the developing Sussex Alliance and Sussex Health and Care system. Any need to review the role from time to time will be completed jointly between the post-holder and Community Works.
Similar searches: Brighton and Hove, Editorial / Content