Digital Marketing Lead
- Rickshaw Travel
- £32k - £36k
- Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
Who are we?
Here at Rickshaw, our holidays are designed to make good things happen – for you and the places you visit. We think tourism – if done right – can be a force for good. That’s why supporting local people, projects, communities, and wildlife is at the heart of what we do.
We care about our team and environment, creating enriching experiences for our travellers and want to share our way of travel with the world.
What’s the role?
To lead our marketing activities your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and implement our SEO strategies
- Oversee Google and Bing Ads activity with third-party
- Involved in the planning and delivering of overall marketing strategy and budget
- Working alongside our email and customer acquisitions lead
- Oversee performance of our new website; SEO, user experience, content creation and CRO
- Report, analyse and make recommendations on performance and campaigns
- Optimise SEO to increase organic traffic and quote requests generated
- Contribute and implement creative and engaging content across blog and website, including general website maintenance
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, pages and forms to optimise user experience
- Manage, create, and build our social media presence across all channels.
- Manage agencies and third parties ensuring deliverables are achieved
- Display a clear understanding of our customer types and seek to engage our repeat customers
- Identify and test new ideas, trends and technologies to help reach new customers
- Collaborate with, and support the sales team to further identify customer needs and opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with colleagues in the wider international business to share best practices, ideas, and efficiencies
Here are the skills and level of experience we are looking for:
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience in a B2C environment, and a desire to apply this to travel.
- Track record of delivering multi-channel campaigns to generate leads showing a passion for understanding their target audience and hitting KPIs
- Able to demonstrate proven channel experience across SEO and PPC
- Social, email and other channels are a benefit
- Experience of SEO tools like Ahrefs and Screaming Frog or similar
- Experience of link-building strategies and building networks
- Basic understanding of technical website needs including UX, A/B testing and CRO.
- Data, analytical and technical skills – Excel, WordPress, HTML and able to tell the story behind the numbers.
- Experience with Google suite including Analytics 4 and GTM.
- A good understanding of the marketing mix and how this supports the commercial goals of the business
- You’re not afraid to be brave, change things up and push yourself out of your comfort zone.
- You’ve got excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re good at multi-tasking, prioritising and working smart.
- You’ve got bags of enthusiasm, even on a Monday.
- You are driven to succeed, develop, grow and believe that good things happen when we travel.
What’s on offer?
You’ll have the opportunity to develop in an exciting and challenging role alongside a loyal and engaged team.
- We are flexible so full-time or 4 days per week from the office, or hybrid, as long as we get to see you in real life 60% of the time.
- A competitive salary based on experience ranging from £32k – £36k pa, and annual performance-based bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance and other insurance benefits
- Opportunity to travel and work with our Dutch parent company
- Friends and family discounts on our trips
- Learning and development opportunities
- Cycle to Work, Workplace Nursery scheme, Gym Membership schemes
- Probably the best office space in Brighton, think…. free cocktails, gym, yoga and a culture of making work fun.
How to apply?
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply for this exciting position, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- A covering letter that outlines why you would like to work for Rickshaw Travel and what you think your impact will be.
- Your CV.
- Anything else we might like – we’ll leave that to your imagination.
Closing date 30th March 2023.
No agencies, please.
Similar searches: Brighton and Hove, Marketing / PR