Digital Content Writer
- Radar One Media
- Living wage, negotiable based on experience.
- Editorial / Content
- Internships / Apprenticeships, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
Radar One is a vibrant Brighton-based business with strong roots in lead generation and events, operating in the b2b market exclusively. Since 2009 we have grown our digital publications, online audience and data reach allowing us to deliver marketing campaigns through digital channels.
We are in a period of significant growth as we aim to build relationships with some of the leading industry players and technology brands as well as attracting new visitors, new clients, and greater market share. This is an exciting time to join a vibrant Brighton-based business on the next step of its journey!
We are seeking an enthusiastic undergraduate/recent postgraduate to join our digital publishing team. You will be responsible for sourcing and writing articles that would be of interest to our target audience. Utilising our own in-house methodology and your own journalistic instincts as well as an eye for detail in the English language, you will produce interesting and relevant content for our sites.
- Research and identify trending topics to ensure timely and relevant content.
- Review and rewrite news articles to ensure accuracy and adherence to journalistic standards.
- Post articles on multiple news websites and update website content as needed.
- Manage, grow and update social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Assist in day-to-day running of news websites, including troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Collaborate with editorial team to plan and execute content strategy.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Strong Interest in Technology & Technology News
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and website management.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and analytics.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Sales and Marketing Copy.
- Design Skills.
- CRM experience.
- Excellent written skills.
- Strong research skills.
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the necessary skills, please email your CV and short introduction to email@example.com.
- Application form: Digital Content Role 060423 (32kb) (the link will open in a new window)
Similar searches: East Sussex, Brighton and Hove, Editorial / Content