Digital Learning Systems and Data Officer
- Cats Protection
- Remote first / Chelwood Gate, East Sussex
- Up to £30,781.96 per annum plus excellent benefits
- eLearning, Office / Administration
- Contract Type
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Learning Systems and Data Officer to join our team. You will join us working 35 hours per week, on a permanent basis and will be based remotely with around one day a month (this is variable) at our National Cat Centre in Chelwood Gate. This can be discussed further at interview stage. In return you will receive a salary of up to £30,781.96 per annum plus excellent benefits.
Cats Protection is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity with a nationwide network of adoption and homing centres, volunteer-run branches and charity shops. During 2021, we helped 137,000 cats and kittens. That's the equivalent of around 375 cats a day!
The Learning and Development team support over 12,000 volunteers and over 1,000 employees, supporting them with the skills relevant to their roles and enabling the charity to achieve its vision and aims.
Responsibilities of our Digital Learning Systems and Data Officer:
You will work closely within the team and engage across CP on L&D projects and improvements. This will include a variety of tasks including the provision of evaluation to provide high-level data insight that can be used to make improvements, platform administration, system and learner support. The aim of which will be to provide a professional and visible learning and development provision to volunteers and employees in Cats Protection.
This role will have a variety of tasks that support L&D’s new learner management system (LMS) and will use applied data to enable continuous improvement of all of our services to learners.
What we’re looking for in our Digital Learning Systems and Data Officer:
- Experience of support and administration for digital learning platforms
- Experience of providing high quality support and services to learners
- Experience of developing evaluations and using data analysis to make service improvements
- An understanding and ability supporting the diverse needs of learners
- Proactive approach to feedback and excellent IT skills, with the ability to problem solve technical issues and the ability to learn new systems.
- A team player and taking responsibility for your own areas of work and engaging with stakeholders across a large organisation
What we can offer you:
- salary of up to £30,781.96 per annum
- generous annual leave entitlement
- contribution pension scheme
- life assurance schemerange of health benefits including private healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme
- car allowance
- and more
Join us as our Digital Learning Systems and Data Officer and know you are helping to make a real difference to cats and kittens across the UK!
Closing date: 25 April 2023
Interview date: 10, 11 and 12 May 2023
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment. Please note, applications received after the closing date may not be responded to.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any adjustments to be made for you to complete your application or to participate in the recruitment journey.
We operate an unbiased shortlisting process in our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion. To assess your application quickly, fairly and objectively, please fully complete the qualifications and work history sections of our online application form.
Redacted CVs may be accepted by exception.
We believe being an inclusive, diverse organisation - where we welcome diversity of thought, value individuals' experience and can reach and partner all areas of society - is crucial if we're to help more cats. Our ambition is to work together to promote a more inclusive environment, which attracts all candidates and signals our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.
There’s a place for everyone at Cats Protection and we encourage applications from talented people across all communities.
Cats Protection is committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk and protecting anyone that comes into contact with us from harm. We expect all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. You may be subject to a criminal record check if required for the role.