Head Of Marketing
We are looking for an experienced, growth-focused Head of Marketing to join our small and ambitious team. The ideal person will have a track record of delivering results within a fast growing startup or agency and demonstrate the following hard skills and experience:
- A deep understanding of the latest SEO best practice & growth strategies
- Experience managing 4-5 figure PPC accounts, able to build, test & optimise large scale campaigns
- Experience with a wide marketing stack including Google Ads, Meta Ads, Search Console, SEMrush, Email Marketing Software, CRM & Inbound Software, Google Analytics, Google Optimise, Zapier, Typform etc.
- A growth & experiment led mindset, constantly challenging assumptions and looking for data to learn, optimise & grow the business
- A creative eye and understanding of good design, with experience building high performing inbound Email marketing campaigns
- A strong understanding and passion for growth marketing, able to think creatively to deliver new experiments, campaigns and results
- Exceptional use of written English, confident in producing compelling copy which informs and sells
- Understand the ‘bigger picture’ of delivering a multichannel marketing strategy for a growing B2C brand, to bring growth and recognition across all the core acquisition & retention channels
- Able to confidently explain the pirate metrics for previous roles & how you worked to improve them
Role & Responsibilities
In the role of Head of Marketing you’ll have the opportunity to take full ownership of RideTo’s customer acquisition, retention & growth.
Working directly with the Founder and product team, you will be responsible for setting the entire growth & marketing strategy within the business, taking the lead within the growth team and responsible for full reporting of the company's marketing performance.
We’re really looking for someone with ambition & drive to come in and make this role their own, whilst living our company values; challenge everything, be infectious, raise the bar and deliver. Love of motorcycles is not a requirement but may grow as a result..
In this role you will have full responsibility for:
- Creating & delivering a company wide 24 month marketing strategy
- SEO strategy, management & delivery
- PPC strategy, management & delivery
- Growth experiment strategy, management & delivery
- Inbound marketing optimisation
- Brand & content strategy & management
- Contributor management
- Partnership management & delivery
- Full monthly marketing reporting to the board of Directors
What we can offer
We offer a competitive London salary and share options, hybrid office/home hours, an office 50 metres from Brighton beach, the latest Apple tech, £500/yr per employee wellbeing budget, professional development budget, CBT motorcycle licence, monthly Founder coffees, team trips, beer fridge, away days & socials.
RideTo is the UK’s #1 marketplace for new motorcyclists. Founded in 2017, our mission is to make it safer and easier for more people to experience the freedom & joy of two wheels.
Our small and young team helps more than 25,000 people learn to ride each year. Our platform provides support and advice for over 1 million new riders and our SaaS product empowers the motorcycle industry to innovate and grow their businesses online.
We work with the industries biggest & most respected brands to help bring biking to more people. Our platform is used by people across the country, from first time learners, to blue chip logistic & delivery companies.
We’ve been featured in many of the major media outlets and last year we were ranked #21 in the UK’s hottest Startups.
Similar searches: Brighton and Hove, Marketing / PR, SEO & PPC