Digital Art Worker
- West Pier Studio
- Contract Type
We are looking for a Digital Artworker to join our Slots and Casino team. Working on our latest games, you will act as a bridge between game artist and developers to produce the best-looking games on all platforms.
The day-to-day role will consist of re-purposing existing assets created by game artists to set asset pipelines for desktop, tablet, and smartphone games.
This is an excellent position for an aspiring 2D Artist, who has a good technical understanding of layout and design.
- Re-export existing desktop game assets for tablet and smartphone.
- Must be able to follow the set asset pipeline and to find the best way to optimise. assets for any given game.
- Display an excellent attention to detail and work to pixel perfect finish where necessary.
- Ability to collaborate with developers to realize a product to completion.
- Strong typography and layout skills.
- Must be very organized and able to adhere to set file structures and templates.
- Be good at problem solving.
- Adobe creative suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop
- Have knowledge of HTML, CSS or an enthusiasm to learn the basics.
- Have mobile experience coupled with desktop & tablet experience.
What West Pier Offer
- Office or Hybrid working arrangements.
- Ongoing training with career development – a great opportunity to learn the latest technology that power our games.
- A friendly, creative, and focused office atmosphere.
- Regular in-house events and social outings, such as lunchtime board games, poker nights, cheese boards, escape rooms and much more.
- Weekly fruit delivery and healthy snacks, with locally roasted coffee.
- Free eye tests.
- Enviable location in Brighton city centre – 2 minutes from the beach and 5 minutes from Brighton rail station.
Similar searches: Brighton and Hove, Games