Senior Marketing Executive
- Natural World Safaris
- Sales, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
Senior Marketing Executive
Who we are:
Natural World Safaris is a ground-breaking, multi award-winning tour operator that prides itself on crafting unique, wildlife-focused itineraries and experiences. We combine exploration with elegance, operating in over 40 destinations worldwide from the iconic savannahs of Africa to Earth’s wildest and seldom-visited locations. Our exclusive and exciting product offering, coupled with our dynamic team of specialists and ground partners, provides unrivalled opportunity for clients to get as close to the natural world as is possible, experiencing unforgettable wildlife encounters. As a company we are driven, ambitious and forward thinking.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised senior marketing executive to join our dedicated and passionate team.
Who you are:
You are an organised individual with excellent attention to detail. As part of our marketing team, you will be creative, curious, and have exceptional communication skills. You must understand the basic principles of storytelling and what makes good content; you should be able to engage our audience with intelligent well written copy that avoids hackneyed travel writing full of clichés. You will need to be able to proofread your own work and be pedantic when it comes to grammar.
A key part of your role will be to manage our email marketing campaigns, selecting and sourcing images and writing content in-line with the marketing plan.
You will also be uploading and editing content on our website so need a systematic approach and be able to work quickly with a keen eye for delivering our UX experience.
You will be passionate about social media, and relish the opportunity to work with and have access to some of the most in-demand wildlife photographers, frontline conservationists and scientists, best camps and lodges in the world, and leading conservation organisations. We need somebody who will be excited by this and help share their stories.
Requirements and Skills
- You must have experience in a similar marketing role, with an emphasis on digital marketing
- A genuine love of data with the ability to extract and analyse information
- Knowledge of technical SEO; Strong experience of website CRO and what drives online goal conversion
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experiencing in creating pages and uploading website content using a CMS and strong experience with website management and UX.
- Able to write in clear concise English, with a keen eye for proof reading other people’s copy and a strong attention to detail
- Experience using MailChimp and CMS platforms
- A degree in Journalism, English, Marketing or another relevant field
In addition to a competitive salary depending on experience you will receive personal development and strong career progression within a flexible hybrid office/WFH environment.
Other benefits applicable to this post include:
- Store discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular team socials
- Enhanced holiday.
Similar searches: East Sussex, Marketing / PR, Sales