In-house PPC Manager
This is an opportunity for an experienced, creative and motivated paid search professional to develop and lead all aspects of our Google, Bing and Paid Social digital advertising.
The right applicant will be able to demonstrate a track record of successfully building and managing PPC and Search ad strategies in a B-C environment. An individual who is both passionate about delivering sales growth whilst being experienced in making data-driven and commercially minded decisions.
GAK celebrated its 30 Year anniversary in 2022 and has become one of the most recognisable retailers in the UK Musical Instrument sector, we are now looking for an accomplished and dynamic individual to manage and grow our paid search potential.
- Taking full ownership of GAK’s paid search – you will not be managing an agency!
- Creating, developing & implementing effective long- and short-term paid search strategies, consistently hitting ROAS targets.
- Managing significant monthly PPC budgets and tracking performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Executing & optimizing multiple PPC campaigns simultaneously.
- Overseeing campaigns across a number of search platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Social Media ads, Bing).
- Targeting selected groups through keyword and audience research.
- Managing and editing campaign budgets and adjusting bids to optimise ROAS.
- Tracking daily, weekly & monthly KPIs to identify opportunities for improvement or more efficient spend.
- Reporting KPIs to management on a regular basis via various dashboards.
- Producing engaging, clear and concise copy for campaigns
- Ensuring campaigns are aligned across multiple channels, avoiding wasted spend or crossover.
- Reducing risk of click fraud and irrelevant spend.
- Staying up-to-date with PPC/SEM trends and techniques, and applying them where relevant.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist focused on SEM.
- Google Ads certification preferred.
- Experience with multiple platforms, e.g. AdWords, Facebook Ads, TikTok Bing.
- You’ll need strong analytical and numeracy skills, and be confident translating large amounts of data into comprehensible or visual reports.
- Expertise using and manipulating paid search dashboards to optimise spend.
- Confidence using Google Analytics or similar tools.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written, and experience presenting reports and optimisations.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of broad-stroke digital marketing concepts and SEO.
- Knowledge of Data Studio and/or other data visualization tools is a plus
- AdWords or a similar certification will be a plus.
- Working arrangement: (Office based with Hybrid potential)
- Work place pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff discount
- Opportunity to join discounted company health care program
Similar searches: Brighton and Hove, SEO & PPC