- Miller Harris
- Remote, with London and Brighton area meetings.
- Miller Harris Digital Designer
- eCommerce, Design / Creative
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
Reporting to the head of digital design, the candidate will work on web design projects, as well as be a key support of the marketing team’s content stream of digital design for all global social platforms and CRM. Working with the creative team both internal and externally, the candidate will join the team to help maintain and implement digital guidelines and best practices.
The role is predominantly remote, but will require meetings in central London and the Brighton area. Ideally full-time but would be open to 4 days for someone with more experience.
- Assist with keeping our 3 regional websites updated (UK/US/EU) and in line with our marketing calendar.
- Produce emails in Klaviyo using campaign assets and copy in line with brand guidelines.
- Creation of assets in correct sizes/formats for web use.
- Basic video editing/creation of gifs for web and email.
- Working with internal and external partners, including agencies, responding to briefs, and ensuring consistent and effective communication.
- Create original, user focused web design concepts.
- Collaborating with senior members of the design team on web design briefs.
- Prototyping concepts for approval.
- Preparing and optimising digital assets for delivery
- Working with the brand manager and wider marketing team on a content calendar for social media and support in the production, templating, and formatting of digital assets for social media channels and retail platforms.
- Simple editing and production on video assets for all digital channels.
- Liaise with marketing team to produce assets in a timely manner, as per content schedule.
- Support the management of our global asset library.
- Have input on digital creative strategy and key KPIS, to develop and evolve effective creative, helping to drive high levels of channel growth, excellent engagement, and first-class UX.
- Delivery digital design best practice and suggest and make improvements to internal processes to become more efficient.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
- A minimum of 12 months in a similar role
- Understanding of basic UX principles to create user focused designs.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Mac).
- Ideally, but not essential background with Shopify.
- Experience with building emails in Klaviyo a plus, but not essential.
- A-Level or equivalent education.
- Design training qualification.
- Share resources and knowledge and collaborate with others to achieve goals.
- To show initiative and demonstrate level of self-sufficiency.