New Business Executive
- Grandad Digital
- Brighton UK
- Business Development, Sales
- Contract Type
Grandad Digital is a leading strategic digital creative agency specialising in Video Gaming, Arts and Culture. We deliver beautiful creative solutions that deliver strategic outcomes and we underpin this with robust technical delivery.
Grandad Digital is a niche player in the verticals we operate and we deliver for some of the largest players within them.
Our new business model has changed drastically and we now need to place a greater focus on face-to-face contact and getting our name out to market. We need someone to join the team and partner closely with our Commercial Director to make a larger impact and make every interaction a success.
This is an entry-level role that will start with building active leads and targeting clients for the agency to reach out and engage with, with a view to booking meetings across the year and at the major conferences we attend.
You will also be involved in the setup and presence at our expo stands, getting to meet prospective clients and customers face to face.
If you are ready to take your first steps in a solutions sales career, this will be perfect for you and we have a roadmap to get you from here to somewhere quite exciting within a few years.
This role will involve both UK and international travel.
- Managing your own workload and prioritising accordingly
- Sourcing new contacts and making early introductions
- Supporting the creation of proposals and submission documents
- Managing the sales pipeline with the Commercial Director
- Assist in the setup and ideation of stand/expo strategy
- Manage and maintain the website and CRM
- Be actively involved in social media and latest trends
- Liaise and partner with the wider Grandad team
- Assist in the setup of contracts and handover Client meetings remote and face to face
- UK and International travel (5 times a year minimum)
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- Drive and determination
- Competitive nature
- Excellent communication written and verbal
- Passion for the Video Games or Arts/Culture Industry
- Commission based on success
- Hybrid working with 2 days in the office
- 20 days + bank holidays annual leave, rising to 25 days after 5 years of service
- Studio Closure over Christmas to New Year off for rest and relaxation excluded from your annual leave days
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Quarterly team socials and away days
Similar searches: Business Development, Brighton and Hove, Sales