- £24,725 - £27,725
- Design / Creative, Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
The Role and who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for someone creative, well-organised and ambitious who is passionate about music and understands youth culture. You’ll have bold ideas of your own and an eye for talent. The ability to interpret our vision, and conceive and plan projects and campaigns that help achieve our mission will be key. You’ll need to be able to work collaboratively to execute your ideas and delegate tasks to our always-growing community of creatives.
We are a diverse-led organisation and especially welcome applications from:
- People of colour
- People who identify as female
- People who identify as non-binary or gender variant
- People with lived experience of disability, marginalisation or neurodiversity
- People from the LGBTQIA+ community
- People under the age of 30
The key aims of the role are:
- To ensure that we reach and engage with as many young people and emerging artists as possible through our programme
- To further build and maintain the AudioActive brand in order to maximise our public benefit and relationships with a range of stakeholders
Although some of the job is creative, the role is more of manager and connector between different people within our extended comms and marketing team.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please send an email to email@example.com with an attached CV, a completed equal opps form and one of the following formats listed below.
- Less than 1,000 words. Attach as a Word document or PDF.
Visual Presentation, e.g. a slideshow or deck
- Use up to 8 slides. Attach as a PDF or powerpoint.
- Up to 5 minutes in length. You will not be assessed on the production value of the video. Phone footage will be fine. Attach as a video file, Google Drive link or unlisted YouTube link.
Full job pack and application details available on our website > https://audioactive.org.uk/work-with-us
The deadline to apply for this role has been extended and is now 12m on Wednesday 31st May 2023, with interviews occurring from June 12th 2023 onwards. If you have any questions or would like to have an informal chat about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to capacity and the number of applications we receive, we regret that we are not able to offer individual feedback on unsuccessful applications at this stage of the process.
Similar searches: East Sussex, Brighton and Hove, Design / Creative, Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR