Content Marketing Executive
- Bamboo Nine
- Brighton and Hove
- £22,675 + DOE
- Content Marketing Executive
- SEO & PPC, Editorial / Content
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
Bamboo Nine are a leading digital agency specialising in SEO, Paid Media, Social Media, Digital PR and Content in the centre of Brighton. We work with an interesting portfolio of clients in various industries, including construction, legal, medical, media and lifestyle. We’re a close-knit team who are incredibly supportive of each other’s endeavours to provide the best service to our clients and maintain positive team morale.
As a Content Marketing Executive, you'll be working within a content team and the wider SEO team to create great content that engages and sells for our wide range of clients.
You'll be handling all aspects of content marketing, from lead-generating copy, engaging blogs, case studies, infographics, to other exciting content executions! As well as working with the social media team and PR team.
This role interfaces with our designers, digital specialists, PR and social teams,, but make no mistake – content creation and copy is the main event. You'll spend around 90% creating copy, developing stories, and editing. If you're passionate about content and constantly exploring new ways to articulate our story, product set, and opinions, you'll love this role.
What will you be doing:
- Creating and delivering cutting-edge content plans that keeps us ahead of the game.
- Collaborating with teams to produce high-quality content that drives our clients plans and objectives.
- Optimising content for SEO and creating shareable content for social media.
- Gathering customer feedback and generate new ideas to increase engagement.
- Delivering timely and professional updates to support our business objectives.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and use them to enhance our techniques and technologies.
- Leading by example and set a standard for behaviour that aligns with our values.
- Proven work experience in a Content Marketing role, ideally within a B2B environment
- Content marketing qualification, Journalism or relevant field preferred but not essential
- Excellent written and editing skills
- Proficiency in Google docs, MS Office and WordPress CMS
- Knowledge of A.I, including ChatGPT, Midjourney or similar
- Creative thinker, with baseline skills in Photoshop (or similar
- Editorial mindset with an ability to ‘find the story’ and predict audience preferences
- Ability to assimilate diverse information, ask searching questions and distil into a range of content assets
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated with an eye for detail
- Organisation and planning skills to ensure that we can deliver a varied content plan on time
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to influence in a range of situations
- Flexible in approach to change and challenge
- Central Brighton location
- Organic promotions (we promote within)
- 28 days paid Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Scottish Widows Pension
- Personal Development plan with biannual reviews and objective setting
- Regular employee training sessions
- Christmas and Summer company parties
- Regular office socials
- Office Closed between Christmas and New Year
- Office Dog and Tropical Fish tank!
Similar searches: Brighton and Hove, Editorial / Content, SEO & PPC