Marketing Manager (FT/PT)
🏢 The Company
ASquared is a mobile app, web and digital platform specialist. We design, develop and launch products for funded startups and scaleups that have a demonstrable impact on our people, our partners and the planet.
You’ll join an open, collaborative culture where you can make an impression amongst an ambitious, forward-thinking group. You will own the day-to-day, ensure great work happens and will always be organised, proactive and bring positive energy. You’ll add value strategically and creatively, always with a resilient and can-do attitude.
As an Award-Winning, People First company, we prioritise our people above all else.
- We are committed to promoting mental health and well-being in the workplace and have taken the Workplace Mental Health Pledge to demonstrate our commitment.
- We understand the importance of supporting employees through difficult life events, such as pregnancy loss, and have pledged to follow the appropriate guidelines and show compassion during such times by taking the Workplace Pregnancy Loss Pledge.
- We have also signed the Menopause Workplace Pledge, recognising the challenges women face during the peri- and menopause phases of their lives and committing to providing support in the workplace.
📶 The role
We are hiring our first experienced Marketing Manager (full-time or part-time) to come and drive our brand forwards and build awareness, showcase our great culture and help build strong partnerships with new and existing clients.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong background in marketing. You’ll be skilled in creating and executing marketing campaigns and analysing data to inform future decisions. You’ll have experience working with cross-functional teams to achieve the company’s business, marketing and sales goals.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly-growing agency in the heart of Brighton. At ASquared you’ll get to work with an energetic and enthusiastic team where your growth mindset can hit new heights. You’ll achieve personal and professional objectives through the use of a professional development framework, plus benefit from a bunch of perks, hybrid working and a purpose-led direction.
👀 What you’ll bring
- You’ll ideally have worked in a creative agency before, and know what’s needed to build a brand’s awareness. Whether that’s through social media, email, event attendance or something else, this isn’t your first rodeo and you have a few tricks up your sleeve that will help drive the ASquared brand forward
- You have strong campaign management and execution skills that see you owning the entire marketing lifecycle, calling on and collaborating with other key stakeholders as and when needed
- You’re able to provide insights and reporting metrics to track progress and be open to stopping things that aren’t working and be open-minded to trying new initiatives
- You’re able to create or source content that aligns with our brand and core values
- You’re happy to work autonomously, reporting to the leadership team frequently with metrics, wins and updates
📲 What you’ll be doing
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies to drive brand awareness and business growth
- Creating and executing marketing campaigns across mainly digital channels
- Analysing data to inform decisions and optimise campaign performance
- Building and maintaining sector and industry insights and intelligence – including competitor activity – for use in key business decisions
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve business and marketing goals
- Staying up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and best practices
- Create, write, communicate and share agency-based subject matter content both internally and on ASquared’s website and LinkedIn, where appropriate
- Be the ‘lens on our culture’ by capturing and publishing social media content that sheds light on ASquared’s internal processes, people and purpose
- Manage the design and production of promotional materials, including the website
- Manage the company’s attendance at events such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, with a focus on digital agency marketing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and manage multiple campaigns concurrently
- Experience working within multidisciplinary, cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills, where you can ‘keep it simple’ and make complicated details and problems understandable to a non-technical audience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field (or equivalent experience)
😎 The nice-to-haves
- Digital agency experience
- Familiarity or experience with subject matter within the design, development and product agency space
- Experience with copywriting and content strategy
- Experience with Webflow as a Content Management System (CMS)
🏠 Our office and remote working
This role is remote-friendly, within a 175-mile radius of Brighton.
“We don’t live to work, we work to live” - achieving a good work-life balance is a core company belief. You’ll experience this through our flexible working options (e.g. remote, core hours, hybrid) at our offices in Platf9rm AND our Digital Nomad perk which allows you to take a change of scenery and work from ANYWHERE in the world for up to a month each year.
There are terms to ensure it's safe, practical and legal, but nonetheless, life's for living, so join us and get your imagination out there!
💁 What’s in it for you?
At ASquared, you’ll have the opportunity to work at an incredible agency, and join an inspiring team whilst getting to grow and shape your career with us. We offer a competitive salary and uncapped profit share based on lead referrals and project delivery, training, benefits and well-being perks too.
- A values-led working environment that encourages putting people first, honesty, curiosity and leadership.
- We are a Dog Friendly Office, so if you come into the office, please bring your pooch for a visit
- Access to Matchable volunteering platform (and up to 4 hours a week to volunteer)
- We do really care about our team’s well-being so we give everyone a wellness allowance of £20 per month / £240 per annum to spend on things that will improve their wellness like fitness classes, meditation apps and more.
- Access to Counselling with Spill
- Holiday allowance that increases over time
- Extra Day off for your Birthday (if you don't celebrate birthdays, an extra day on us)
- Christmas Shutdown (to be booked using holiday entitlement)
- Digital Nomad (work anywhere in the world for up to a month a year - subject to restrictions in other countries). After three years tenure, this increases to two months
- Flexible hybrid / remote working - We’re not a 9-5. No one will tap their watch if you prefer to start late and finish late because you like to go to the gym before work. Our focus is on your ability to deliver for the business, not your ability to keep strict working hours.
- Pension (NEST)
- Employee Referral scheme (refer someone to work with us and you'll be eligible for a £1000 referral bonus - subject to conditions)
- GCI (Green Commute Initiative) Bike Scheme
- Monthly Social Events: company lunches, social nights/day events, escape rooms, bowling etc...
- PLATF9RM Membership Perks
🫂 Inclusion & Belonging
We’re committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace. We aim to inspire and support our talent and clients through open, honest discussions and clear actions
Come as you are, bring your whole self to work
Your gender, your gods, your sex life, your skin colour or your big shot family member don't make the blindest difference here. ASquared is a progressive, open, honest company. If you're smart and good at what you do, come as you are and bring your whole self to work.
💶 The Package
Up to £45k basic salary (pro-rata for part-time)
To all recruitment agencies: ASquared does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged in the role by the Head of People & Culture. Please do not forward CVs to our hiring managers, employees or any other company location. Any engagement with employees or provision of CVs to employees within ASquared where you have not engaged with the Head of People & Culture will be considered speculative and ASquared will not be responsible for any fees related to CVs received in this unsolicited manner.
In 2023 ASquared was named among Spill's top 25 businesses for Enthusiasm, Low Stress and Low Anxiousness. Spill takes the pulse of how many employees in 600+ different companies are feeling each week, and every year ranks companies according to how they index across various emotions.
Similar searches: East Sussex, Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR, SEO & PPC