Project manager/Account manager
- LEAP Create
- Project Management, Account Handling, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
We are looking for a confident and friendly Project Manager/Account Manager with excellent communication skills to work within our Client Services team. With this role, there is the option for hybrid working in our spacious, recently updated, studio in Chichester. To help save you time and money, we offer breakfast in the office.
You’ll be working in a supported environment with a skilled creative team, you will be encouraged to develop and learn new skills with a dedicated personal development plan and six LEAP Learning days to use as you wish.
LEAP Create is an established creative agency with a London HQ. We’ve had a transformational year, picking up new clients and winning awards along the way, and you’ll be part of our continuing growth plans.
The right person will:
- Have 2+ years account management, or project management experience, ideally in an agency environment (although not essential), with an excellent understanding of project management processes and methodologies.
- Be highly organised and be able to successfully manage the day-to-day running of multiple digital and creative projects and client accounts, making full use of project management and collaboration tools.
- Be able to clearly communicate the client and project needs to the design and development teams to ensure work meets the agreed brief.
- Define and document project scope, schedule and budget.
- Have the ability to confidently assess, interrogate and clarify client briefs, and assign the appropriate resource to meet the deliverables.
- Clearly communicate project status updates to the Senior Client Services team and key stakeholders.
- Manage all aspects of the project budget. Identifying, managing and preventing scope creep at the earliest opportunity, playing an active role in securing additional budget as required.
- Have good attention to detail in proofing and reviewing project documents, designs and builds before they are shared with the client.
- Work with the accounts department to manage client invoicing and tracking.
- Communicate with your clients clearly, addressing their concerns and resolving any challenges that arise.
- Leading client meetings as necessary to ensure project success, whilst maintaining and developing excellent client relationships.
We want our team to enjoy coming to work, so we offer:
- Opportunity to work from home and office
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A personal development plan
- Six LEAP Learning days per year to support your research and development
- Pension scheme
- Inclusion in LEAP People wellness and lifestyle benefits
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Social events
- Deliveroo lunch allowance on Mondays
- Breakfast available in the office
- Enhanced maternity policy
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive salary based upon experience
If you’re ready to make the leap, then please apply today. Suitable applicants will be invited to an initial video call, with shortlisted candidates being invited to a face-to-face meeting, where you’ll be provided with an example brief and asked to present your approach. We’re looking to hire immediately, so get cracking.
LEAP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Similar searches: Account Handling, Marketing / PR, Project Management, West Sussex, Chichester