- Bear Creative
- Hybrid - remote and Brighton office
- £20-24k per year (depending on experience)
- Account Handling, Design / Creative, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
Small Bear, Big Ideas. We are a small, friendly, creative digital marketing agency based in London and Brighton, working with many clients over a broad range of industries including retail, hospitality, IT, software development and pharmaceutical. We pride ourselves on being a tight-knit team, with a passion for all things digital marketing. Our services range from marketing strategy, social media content creation, copywriting, web design and development, videography and graphic design.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to join our team. The successful candidate will work closely with our small, tight-knit team, delivering digital marketing services to our clients. You will be responsible for a range of tasks, including social media content creation, community management, copywriting, graphic design as well as researching, reporting on performance and pitching new ideas to clients. Some of the role will be client facing.
We require someone with perfect English, a strong social media marketing knowledge, experience working within the digital marketing sphere, and competence using the Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop).
- Strong social media marketing knowledge
- Strong on reporting, analytics and translating insight to clients
- Experience working within the digital marketing sphere
- Competence using the Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop)
- Great use of the English language
- Passionate about marketing and a hard worker who will go that extra mile for clients
- Personable and friendly
- Confident working under pressure and to deadlines
- Great punctuality
- Based in Brighton
- The job will be partially remote and partially based in a Brighton based office space
- 9-5 weekdays - overtime when required
Salary: £20-24k per year (depending on experience)