Digital Project Manager
- We Are Tilt
- Brighton / Hybrid
- £37,500 – £42,500 dependant upon experience.
- Project Management, Design / Creative, Production
- Contract Type
Are you looking to help create meaningful digital experiences within an agency that has an obsessive focus on craft, quality and creativity? Do you thrive on turning creative chaos into seamless workflows? If so, then we want to hear from you.
As a mid-level Digital Project Manager, you’ll be plugged directly into the beating heart of the action, working across our diverse team of strategists, designers, developers, storytellers, filmmakers and animators.
With ideally 2-3 years of experience under your belt within a digital agency, you will be at home working across interactive projects as you are film and motion. Acting as the fulcrum between our in-house creatives and client stakeholders, you understand the importance of good communication, and how coupled with great organisation it can be used to unlock the power of ideas.
PM CHOPS. YOU:
- Mastered the skills of project management in a creative digital agency over 2 – 3 years so you intimately know the landscape you’ll be working in.
- Possess an unwavering passion for project management, honed through experience, granting you an innate understanding of the intricacies that shape this role.
- Adept at using the tools of the trade to navigate your way efficiently and effectively through the project life-cycle.
- Can craft project schedules, task lists, and resource allocation plans, ensuring the threads of progress come together flawlessly.
- Can summon the collective brilliance of our creative teams through regular gatherings, where thoughts and ideas flourish, client briefs are dissected and projects are beautifully scoped to meet our client needs.
- You’re a master of cultivating great relationships with clients, tending to their needs and leading them calmly throughout each project’s lifecycle.
- Possess familiarity with the arts of film making, motion and web development technologies, allowing you to engage with each discipline with expertise.
- Able to navigate the ever changing landscape of project progression, discerning potential hurdles, and able to map a course that leads to winning deliveries.
- Demonstrate exceptional commercial acumen, combining your project management prowess with a deep understanding of business objectives, and profitability. Underpinned by your ability to navigate budgets, costs, and financial implications will be pivotal in project success and client satisfaction.
- A natural born leader, able to organise, inspire and motivate cross-functional teams to achieve great work within time and budget constraints.
PERSONAL QUALITIES. YOU:
- Possess a personal quality of commercial acumen driven by a genuine love for what you do.
- Get a kick out of witnessing great work come to life and making a tangible impact.
- Have an insatiable hunger for excellent project management and continuous improvement.
- Love working with diverse disciplines, and minds, embracing the collaborative nature of the creative environment