Working with one of the worlds leading online casinos, West Pier Studio has created a portfolio of highly successful games enjoyed by millions around the world.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company to work on global titles – so if you are sharp minded and passionate about making great games, get in touch!
Utilising technologies such as Typescript, Pixi, and Spine, you will be developing games for some of the top gaming websites in the UK. You will be working closely with other engineers, as well as our teams of artists and developers to help design, prototype, and develop these games for a wide variety of desktop and mobile platforms.
- Experience working on multiple hardware platforms
- WebGL Experience
- Understanding of version control (Git)
Any of these technologies would be a real bonus:
- Build tooling (Gulp, Webpack)
We also value good initiative and the ability to work well in a team or independently.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training with career development - a great opportunity to keep up to date with the latest technology that power our games
- A friendly, creative and focused office atmosphere
- Regular in-house events and social outings, such as lunchtime board games, poker nights, cheese board Friday’s, Escape Rooms, and more
- Weekly fruit delivery and healthy snacks, with locally roasted coffee
- Free Eye Tests
- Enviable location in Brighton City Centre, 2 minutes from the beach and 5 minutes from Brighton Rail Station.