Working with one of the worlds leading online casinos, West Pier Studio has created a portfolio of highly successful games enjoyed by millions around the world.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company to work on global titles – so if you are sharp minded and passionate about making great games, get in touch!
Utilising technologies such as Typescript, Pixi, and Spine, you will be developing games for some of the top gaming websites in the UK. You will be working closely with other engineers, as well as our teams of artists and developers to help design, prototype, and develop these games for a wide variety of desktop and mobile platforms.
- Game Programming Experience
- Understanding of version control (Git)
Any of these technologies would be a real bonus:
- Build tooling (Gulp, Webpack)
We also value good initiative and the ability to work well in a team or independently.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Options for 2 days a week remote working
- Ongoing training with career development – a great opportunity to learn the latest technology that power our games
- A very friendly, creative, and focused working environment
- Regular awesome social events inside and outside the studio, such as board games nights, meals out, escape rooms, summer parties and much more
- Beer & soft drink fridge
- Relocation assistance
- Extensive board game library
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus anniversary holidays
- Free eye tests
- Excellent central Brighton location, based a short walk from the seafront, Brighton rail station, the lanes and some of the city’s most sought after coffee shops, restaurants, and bars