Jollywise are a creative digital agency based in Brighton. We design, build and create digital experiences that extend the story for our clients and their customers predominantly within the kids’ entertainment arena working with some of the world’s biggest entertainment brands. Our clients include Disney, Warner Bros. Discovery, Universal Pictures, and the BBC.
Since establishing in 2006, we have made it our mission to keep fun at the heart of everything we do. Our shared company values have cultivated a team of knowledgeable, honest, and forward-thinking creatives and technicians, making Jollywise a trusted name in the digital children’s entertainment space for over a decade.
We are now looking for an Account Manager to join the team. If you are passionate about all things digital and have experience working within a digital agency and managing clients, then this could be the next step you’ve been looking for.
As an Account Manager, you will act as an important link between Jollywise and our external clients. You will strive to understand our client’s goals, interpret their needs and briefs, whilst making sure our internal teams are on-board and up to speed.
You will run your own projects from end to end including putting together proposals, attending client meetings, communicating with stakeholders and working closely with our internal production teams during a project’s lifespan.
Working with a range of clients – we are looking for someone ambitious with good interpersonal skills, excellent spoken and written communication skills, who is able to multi-task whilst offering solutions to both our clients and our internal production team. A team-player you will cultivate and maintain strong relationships with our valued clients.
You will have the opportunity to get involved in the creative process of a number of exciting products and projects. Additionally, you may be asked to support with business development for existing and new clients.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of managing clients
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of working with digital products or within a digital environment
- A grounding in effectively communicating with project managers, designers, developers, and digital marketing specialists or equivalent
- Skilled in communicating both in writing and verbally at all levels of the company, with clients and with external stakeholders
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills, ideally with experience of working with costings/budgets
- IT literate including the Microsoft Office suite, CMS systems, and ideally Jira or similar
- An understanding of games created in either Flash, JS/HTML5, UNITY or for web and mobile - an advantage but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills – good spoken and written communication skills
- A good organiser, with great time management skills
- A natural ability for organising and planning
- A ‘people person’
- A professional manner
- A keen interest in being part of an award-winning digital agency
- Willingness to learn, and share your learnings with others
- Solutions orientated
- A healthy sense of humour and desire to have fun!
What we offer:
- Regular individual reviews including professional development plans
- 21 days annual leave with an additional day for every completed year of service up to 5 additional days
- Public and bank holidays off
- Office close between Christmas and New Year
- Cashback health and dental scheme
- Monthly massages
- Free drinks at 4.30pm (“beer o’clock”) every last Wednesday of the month
- Jollywise annual trip away