Social Media and Marketing Assistant
Joining a fantastic and enthusiastic Marketing team, we are on the lookout for a Social Media and Marketing Assistant to help support, deliver and increase our market presence through different technology platforms. You will be passionate about creating engaging and creative material for our valued and potential patients.
With a strong understanding and experience in developing social media strategies for reach, revenue and reputation growth, you will be responsible for creating on-brand video content, liaising with external agencies, collaborating with marketing material designers… to name but a few tasks!
As a marketing team, we are proud to work in line with the following values, and are looking for candidates whose working ethic resonates with the below:
- TRUST - We demonstrate in everything that we do that we can be relied upon and that we go the extra mile to provide nothing but a first-class service.
- FORESIGHT - We anticipate problems before they arise, plan for the future, and plan for the unexpected.
- EXPERTISE - We understand our organisation’s needs and devise solutions that solve people's problems.
Based from both The Horder Centre, Crowborough and The McIndoe Centre, East Grinstead, this is a full-time, permanent role, with fantastic opportunities to grow and develop a long-term career.
- Excellent communication and creative skills.
- IT savvy… from Photoshop to Illustrator and InDesign, we use a lot of software programmes!
- Experience and understanding of WordPress CMS
- Experienced in Social Media Ads Design
- And whilst being creative is at the heart of this role, we also need a great analyser… because we need to be sure that our campaigns are landing as we hope!
- A team player… after all, they do say that teamwork makes the dream work!
- A working ethic aligned to our core values as a group: Caring, Friendly, Quality, Integrity and Pride.
In accordance with Home Office guidance successful candidates will be required to evidence their right to work in the UK before commencement of employment. We have assessed this role and do not consider that we would be able to sponsor a successful candidate under the Skilled Worker route as the role does not meet the relevant Home Office criteria; the successful candidate therefore must be able to demonstrate their own right to work during the recruitment process without Horder Healthcare sponsorship.
At Horder Healthcare, we are proud to champion and celebrate diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging in all areas of our business. We are committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to protected characteristics by applicable law.
As a disability confident employer, we are pleased to offer our full support should you require an alternative method of applying or any reasonable adjustments to be made during the recruitment process.
In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications.