We are Morever, a Brighton-based creative agency specialising in Film, Motion Graphics and Animation. Our studio is based near The Level in Brighton.
We are looking for a part-time Marketing Manager to join our team, a self starter with bags of energy.
We work with some of the UK’s best loved and highest profile charities and humanitarian and international development organisations, as well as innovative and ethical story-led brands.
We work with people and organisations that are driven to do work for good, for innovation and with purpose.
The ideal candidate loves being busy and has tons of initiative. Experience of working with small marketing budgets and a proven track record of marketing successes is essential.
This position reports into our Managing Director, but will involve working with different members of the team.
- Draft and implement a quarterly marketing plan.
- Manage our website:
- Keep our website up-to-date with new work
- Oversee and implement non-technical SEO work
- Write blog posts for our website.
- Manage our social media channels:
- Write social media posts and articles for our LinkedIn page.
- Co-ordinate social media posts for our Instagram and Twitter channels.
- Write and send a new bi-annual Morever newsletter.
- Write award submissions.
- Write press releases and send them to publications.
- Manage our Clutch profile.
- Strong copywriting skills
- Comfortable working with WordPress
- Familiar with Google Analytics
Experience with HubSpot
- A friendly work environment in Brighton
- Regular team socials
- Ethical client base
- Competitive salary
- Pension Contributions
If you would like to be considered please email your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held late September/early October.
Strictly no Agencies please.