As Creative Producer, you’ll be part of a dynamic team who deliver production services for household names, with a focus on experiential, events, and technically challenging projects. You’ll manage projects from their ideation to realisation, manage teams and crew, and liaise with suppliers, venues, and locations to realise the clients' goals. This role focuses on ideation and the successful planning and delivery of marketing activations, photo and film shoots, publicity stunts, and you’ll see projects through from concept, pitch, and budgeting to live.
Working with the Design and Fabrication teams, you’ll ensure standards of quality and H&S are met and communicate feedback from the client.
You’ll work with clients at marketing, branding, and creative agencies as well as event promoters and artists and bring a can-do, problem-solving attitude to each project, along with strong communication skills and teamwork.
This role will suit someone who enjoys a challenge, has experience of project management, and keeps abreast of the latest trends across film, art, and marketing.
- Generating creative ideas in response to briefs.
- Responding to briefs through the creation of pitch documents, and collaborating with the Design Team on mock-ups, mood boards, and visuals.
- Considering feasibility, limitations, and considerations.
- Presenting responses to clients, in person, by email or video call and telephone.
- Attending site visits.
- Project management and overseeing the design and production process
- Sourcing and liaising with suppliers, freelancers, and other creatives.
- Production management including the creation of production schedules and project logs, and H&S documentation.
- Booking locations, travel and accommodation, and staff.
- Purchasing and hiring products, materials, and equipment.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients, through engaging in conversations, managing expectations, and feedback.
- Setting up and attending site and client visits.
This role involves evening and weekend work and may involve both national and international travel, for which expenses will be paid and time off in lieu offered. The holiday allowance is 39 days per year, which will be pro rated to the contract term.
Typical contract duration will be 6 to 12 weeks, with October/November/December starts.
Email covering letter, CV, and portfolio where applicable to email@example.com.