Digital PR Specialist
Would you like to join a multi-award-winning, B Corp™ Certified agency that has also been awarded top 15 Best Place to Work in the UK six years in a row? If the answer is yes, read on!
We are looking for a Digital PR specialist with 1-3 years’ experience to join the award-winning Digital PR team here at Propellernet.
Our Digital PR team are behind some wonderfully fun and creative ideas that get online media talking. We’ve launched a pumpkin spiced latte spa, found out what music people listen to during sex and released a new ‘dream job’ for our client where you get to eat cake.
You’ll be involved in all of this, from coming up with creative ideas to securing coverage on some of the biggest websites in the world.
We offer flexible working, competitive salaries and unrivalled employee benefits.
Propellernet is a place where people are celebrated, regardless of their age, disability, gender, neurodiversity, race, religion, sexual orientation, social class or lived experience.
About the role
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Helping to create exciting and compelling Digital PR campaign ideas that appeal to a wide range of online media
- Working with data analysts, designers, photographers and videographers to create campaign assets
- Pitching campaigns, products and expert comment to online journalists
- Reporting on Digital PR results and their wider SEO and marketing impacts
- Writing engaging press releases, onsite content and pitch emails
- Building relationships with online journalists
- Researching the best journalists and sites to pitch our stories to
- Assisting with new business pitches
We are looking for someone who:
- Has between 1-3 years’ experience in a Digital PR, PR or content marketing role
- Shows understanding of Digital PR, why we do it and what the benefits are
- Works well in a dynamic, creative and hard-working team
- Has a positive attitude and appetite to create, build and do, in order to make things happen
- Delivers excellent communications whether over the phone, in a presentation or writing an email
- Brings plenty of enthusiasm and creativity to ideas sessions, and never holds back when they think they have an amazing idea
- Shares examples of great campaigns and industry trends with the team to demonstrate their knowledge and passion for the Digital PR and wider SEO industry
Location: UK remote or Brighton-based
Our working policy is ‘work where you do your best work’, whether that’s in our Brighton office, at your home, in a café or on a beach. We’re interested in the quality of the work you produce, not where you are while you’re doing it.
Our office is based in the centre of Brighton with a view of Brighton Pavilion and is just a one-minute walk from the beach. It’s set up with hot desks so that anyone who wants to work in the office can.
You’d be expected to travel to client or team meetings from time to time, and if you aren’t Brighton based, we do expect you to join your team at least once a month in the office for face-to-face training and catch ups – Zoom is great but it’s nice to hang out in person every now and then too!
- Flexible working
- Unlimited holiday
- Bupa Health Cash Plan
- Pension contributions
- £1k per employee Learning & Development fund: conference tickets, training courses, speaker events… you choose.
Salary: £27,500 – £40,000 dependent on experience.
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter detailing why you think you’d be a perfect fit for this to: PRjobs@propellernet.co.uk
Applications are being accepted immediately for initial interviews.
No agencies please.