We are seeking a creative, passionate and ambitious part-time Marketing Manager who has the drive and vision to help take us to the next level during this really exciting time for the company.
Pulse generates revenue for the NHS via the sale and management of advertising within hospitals; we manage a network of digital screens, as well as an estate of more traditional poster panels. We are currently in partnership with over 120 hospitals nationally, and that number is increasing rapidly. The purpose of this role is to promote Pulse to existing and potential advertisers (and advertising agencies), as well as prospective NHS partners.
We are seeking somebody to provide support to our Head of Marketing and our sales team, on a part-time basis (20-25 hours/week to suit). We believe in a working environment that is flexible, dynamic, inclusive and rewarding. Whilst this role will be primarily home-based, there will be regular in-person meetings at a location to suit (usually either Tunbridge Wells or London Bridge, travel expenses will be covered). We would hope for some flexibility with regard to hours – some weeks/periods may be busier than others – and we will endeavour to reciprocate.
As a key member of the team:
- You will have a natural flair for marketing, with a creative leaning
- You will be competent using Mailchimp, social media management platforms and other related online tools, as well as experience of running LinkedIn campaigns
- You will have a solid working knowledge of both PowerPoint and Excel, as well as some competence in graphic design and using related design software
- You will be able to manage projects in a methodical and calm manner, with first class attention to detail, excellent organisational skills, boundless common sense and a can-do, proactive attitude
- You will have great interpersonal skills and be a confident communicator, both verbally and in writing (accurate spelling and grammar is key)
- You will enjoy being an integral part of the team whilst at the same time be self-motivated and happy to work from home
- Marketing and PR - sending targeted emails, maintaining databases, managing paid-for advertising, monitoring news stories and assisting our Head of Marketing with ad hoc projects etc
- Social media management - creating engaging content across social media platforms and our website, acting as the primary point of contact between the sales team and our Head of Marketing/marketing agency, interacting with the social media sites of current and future clients, promoting our brand values etc
- Sales support and research - preparing sales/marketing decks and materials, collating and managing data and image libraries, assisting with the commissioning of ad hoc research projects and creating engaging content with the results
Background skills and experience
- Minimum of 4-5 years marketing experience and an understanding of advertising and advertising agencies
- Qualifications/competence in graphic design and use of related design software preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Powerpoint and Excel
- £35k basic salary (pro rata per agreed hours)
- Pension, phone and healthplan contributions
- 20-25 hours per week to suit
- 22 days annual leave, plus 4 days at Christmas/New Year (and 1-2 other ad hoc days)
- Home based but a regular in-person meetings required in a mutually convenient location (TBC)