Videographer / Photographer - Senior Content Executive
We are actively interviewing applicants so please apply as soon as you can!
Are you a creative force with a passion for crafting captivating visual stories? Do you have an eye for detail and a knack for bringing ideas to life through video and photography? If so, we want you to join our dynamic team as a Videographer / Photographer - Senior Content Executive at our marketing & design agency in Horsham.
About Nizatto Agency:
We are a young agency, working with food & drink businesses, with a particular speciality in the coffee industry. Our mission is to elevate brands and create impactful campaigns that leave a lasting impression. As we expand our horizons, we're on the hunt for a talented content creator to join our close-knit team.
As a Videographer / Photographer - Senior Content Executive, you'll be an essential part of our team, responsible for producing high-quality video and photo content that resonates with our clients' target audiences. Your creativity, technical expertise, and attention to detail will elevate client campaigns and you’ll have the opportunity to work with exciting businesses in the coffee industry.
You’ll have to be a confident individual, capable of commanding a room and getting the best out of subjects when out and about shooting content. Most of the time you will be based in our office in Horsham and visiting our clients across Sussex and London. Occasionally, we may work further afield when supporting clients at events such as trade shows across the UK.
- Minimum two years of video shooting and editing experience.
- Clean driving licence and your own car.
- Good people and communication skills.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Experience in communicating directly with clients and managing jobs independently
- Proficiency with Blackmagic cameras and Davinci Resolve for video production.
- Proficiency with Canon cameras for photography.
- Proven content creation experience for social media platforms.
- Experience in product photography
- Some exposure to the coffee industry (or a personal interest).
- Collaborate with clients to organise content shoots, ensuring their vision comes to life.
- Travel to client locations, studios, and trade shows to capture compelling content.
- Stay up-to-date with social content trends and production techniques.
- Develop visually stunning content for clients' websites and other non-social marketing initiatives.
- Taking initiative to refine and expand our visual content offerings.
- Creating marketing materials for the agency such as testimonials for use on LinkedIn
Video annndd Photo?!
We currently have clients that rely on us for a mix of video and photo content. The most important thing we are looking for is experience in video production across planning, shooting and editing. If you don’t have much experience working with photography, that’s not an issue as we can work with you to build up your photography skills.
If you have a photography background with not much experience shooting video, unfortunately, we will be less likely to consider your application.
What's In It For You:
- Competitive salary: £25,000 - £32,000.
- Opportunity to work directly with industry-leading clients.
- Lots of creative freedom and autonomy.
- A chance to make your mark in the specialty food and drink sector.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Direct reporting to the agency directors.
How to Apply:
Please send us your CV, link to your portfolio showcasing your video and photography work and a brief cover letter that touches on why you suit the role.
We especially welcome applications from professionals looking to transition from freelancing to employment, as well as candidates with an agency background.