- Hove, near Hove station
- £15,000 pa 20 hours pw
- Customer Service, Office / Administration
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
Proterms has built a software as a service (SAAS) platform to host, issue and track contracts and documents for clients. We have devised novel processes to do this and have future plans to expand its use beyond our existing corporate client base as well as enhance the platform with new ideas.
We are now looking for someone to assist with day to day tasks: interface with customers, demonstrate the platform to new enquirers and to control the input of new documents. This will require excellent knowledge of the platform and how it works.
Reporting directly to management, the tasks specific to the role:
- Management of data entry (inserting documents onto the built platform) and quality control
- Maintaining and updating customer data on system and CRM (salesforce)
- Dealing with support enquiries from existing customers including walkthroughs/training when needed
- Providing demos to new enquirers to support the sales team
- Monitoring of the system including payments via direct debit
- Occasional attendance at exhibitions to support the sales team
- Related administrative tasks
Requirements for the role:
- Education to 'A’ level or similar as a minimum
- Strong aptitude, initiative and attention to detail
- Previous administration experience - 2+ years preferred
- Microsoft Office and keyboard skills essential
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work with SalesForce or similar CRM
- Aptitude for using an online platform/SAAS platform and interest in technology usage.
Coding experience is not a requirement but some knowledge of the concepts is desirable.
The job will suit an enthusiastic individual who is a team player with strong person to person skills and a professional approach. Work will be alongside the legal and creative team. It is expected that responsibilities will grow as the business expands and is a great opportunity for the right person to participate in this project at an exciting stage of its evolution. All necessary training will be provided.
For more information about the platform see www.proterms.co.uk
Some work from home may be offered but the role primarily requires work in office.