- Fenix Insight
Fenix Insight Ltd is a globally renowned consultancy company, working in humanitarian mine action and the wider field of explosive ordnance disposal. Our work encompasses every facet of explosive weapons in a humanitarian context, from assisting in the development of government level policies, drafting international standards, to conducting practical field work such as destroying weapon stockpiles, and providing highly detailed technical research and reports.
Fenix are committed to leveraging technology to benefit our sector, and are significantly expanding our digital portfolio through development of a unique munition and explosive events database, a revolutionary Augmented Reality training system and other exciting web applications.
We maintain a small but expanding team in bright offices near Crawley, overlooking the Sussex countryside. Employee perks include:
- Opportunity for flexible working hours and some working from home
- 25 days’ Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays (8 days) – pro rata
- Free tea, coffee, fresh fruit and other snacks
- A smart-casual working environment
- Discounted rates at the local, independent Coffee Shop/Cafe
- Annual Summer and Christmas company social events